"Welcome to Braziel" is the personal blog of Jenny Braziel.
This blog documents the exciting endeavors of Jenny and Ben Braziel and their dog Ruthie. Within this blog you will find helpful marriage tips, life balance advice, and personalized product recommendations.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Welcome to Braziel!

I am excited to announce that I have decided to start blogging and video blogging again!

Welcome to Braziel is an exciting new blog where I will be publishing weekly articles on helpful marriage tips, life balance advice, life lessons, optimistic insights, and personalized product endorsements.

Who am I? My name is Jenny.  I am a wife, dog lover, Christian, and customer service enthusiast.  I have over 5 years experience working in customer service.  I was a Disney Cast Member for two years and now I work in property management.  I am married to Ben Braziel and we have an adorable beagle named Ruthie Fu.  We love exploring the outdoors, watching movies, and learning how to do life together.  We were married in August of 2013. This will be our personal blog documenting our exciting endeavors and our journey.

Be sure to follow me on twitter if you'd like to follow my blog posts!

My previous blog at Eternal Optimist will still exist, but all new posts will be here.  My new video blogs will be coming to a youtube channel near you! Stay tuned! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment