"Welcome to Braziel" is the personal blog of Jenny Braziel.
This blog documents the exciting endeavors of Jenny and Ben Braziel and their dog Ruthie. Within this blog you will find helpful marriage tips, life balance advice, and personalized product recommendations.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Top 5 Nephews, Top 5 Nephew Gifts!

Ethan (Top Left), Hudson (Bottom Left), Henry (Top Right), Mayes (Middle Right), Grant (Bottom Right)
I have five nephews.  It is all nerf guns, trains, cars, boogers, and dirt.  It is loud and wild! I love it. I don't get the opportunity to see my nephews as much as I would like, but I love them so much and we pray for them all the time.

All of my nephews have strong christian fathers and mothers.  I couldn't ask for more for them.  I don't ever have to worry about how they will turn out, because I know they're in great hands! These kids are the future and I love watching them grow.  I just wish they would slow down! 

Grant, Hudson, Henry, Ethan, and Mayes.  I always have the best time shopping for them!

In honor of my 5 favorite little guys, here are my top 5 gift picks for little boys:
(Click on the photos to view or purchase)

1. Rene Rofe Baby Newborn Boys Puppy's Paw 3 Piece Pant Set with Woven Shirt. 

There are beagles on it! Need I say more?!? 

2. Little People Disney The Jungle Book Tiki Truck by Fisher-Price
Take a look at Ethan enjoying his, pictured at the top of the post. He was SO happy. I just love any of the Fisher-Price Disney stuff.  It's all extremely adorable. I hope it is around when we have kids.

3. Carter's Baby Boys' 7 Pack Bodysuits
Seven onesies for $24!?  That's like less than $3.50 a onesie! And if you sign up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime, you get free shipping! Plus the folded white onesie pictured above has beagles on it too!!! (Join Amazon Prime - Get Free Shipping. Start Free Trial Now)

4. Retro Vintage Pirate Treasure Map Pattern Canvas Roll Up Pencil Bag by niceEshop
I got this for Grant because he loves to draw and his mom wanted something for him to keep his pencils in while traveling.  When I found this I was so thrilled.  What could be cooler than keeping all your colored pencils in a pencil roll that looks like a treasure map!? Nothing. That's what!

5.   Fisher-Price Disney Baby Amazing Animals Sing-Along Choo-Choo
This is my favorite of all.  It plays more than 15 Disney songs! If you click on the picture there is a really cute commercial for this toy on the website.

Whether you've been blessed with 5 nephews like myself or you are the mother, grandmother, etc of little boys, I hope you enjoy these top picks!

If anyone has any pointers about nieces, let me know! I just found out this week that I'm getting one!!!!

Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment