"Welcome to Braziel" is the personal blog of Jenny Braziel.
This blog documents the exciting endeavors of Jenny and Ben Braziel and their dog Ruthie. Within this blog you will find helpful marriage tips, life balance advice, and personalized product recommendations.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

So what is Stitch Fix?

StitchFix is a personal styling service. It pairs you with your very own personal stylist who gets to know your style through a series of questions and your Pinterest board.   Your stylist learns more about you with each new fix.  It is a great way to get some quality clothing items and it helps you branch out and try all the latest styles.  



It is SO convenient. There is no contract or monthly payment. You literally decide you want them to style you, schedule it, and they send 5 items right to your door! 

If you don't like them, fine! Send them back, you'll only be out $20 bucks. If you like them all, you get 25% off all items and your $20 styling fee goes towards that! Or you can pick and choose what you like and still put the styling fee towards it!

There's even the possibility of referrals. For each person who schedules a fix by following your referral link, you get a $25 credit. I've already had one referral and I've only shared the link 3 times on social media!  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/6314421

Here's my first fix experience!!


The box arrived and I was super excited!  Ruthie was too!
The unboxing experience was great! I couldn't wait to see what was inside!
They even included a personal note from stylist!
I loved the color and pattern of this sweater. It is cashmere/angora.  The washing instructions are actually not complex. I kept it! 

I'm not big on the colors of this infinity scarf, although it is very soft.  I'm sending it back.
A poncho? I'm shocked that I like it!  Already my stylist has me branching out.  I love how snuggly it is.  The color will be great for the holidays.  My husband said it was "Star Warsy" and so I'm keeping it.
I wanted to try pleather leggings.  These pants couldn't go up past my knees. Putting them on was like putting on a scuba suit.  It was actually quite funny.  When I rejected the item on the StitchFix website, I just made sure to note that they do not fit.  That way the stylist will know for next time.

I like the style of skirt.  I am not big on the pattern/material.  It's just not my style.  I am sending it back.

They include style cards in the box to give you ideas on how to wear each item!


Rejecting the items I didn't want was easy.  They include a paid postage bag in the box to mail all your unwanted items back in.  You just have to make up your mind about what you want to keep within three business days.


Buying the items I did want was easy too!  You can set the price range you are hoping for, however keep in mind this service will help you get key items in your wardrobe and you cannot go into it with the bargain hunter mindset. You have to be willing to spend a bit of cash for something better quality than your average Target clearance item.  

I'm excited about trying it out again!  It's really fun!  
Give it a shot. See if you like it too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment